40277 Newport Rd., Hemet, CA 92544
Date of Birth_______________ Color_________________ Sex_______________________ AKC Reg or Litter #____________________________ Papers Given_________________ Sire______________________________________ AKC#___________________________ Dam:_____________________________________ AKC#___________________________ Purchace Price_________________ Deposit_______________ Balance________________ Microchip #_________________________________________
This contract is between Crown Goldens, (Breeder), and ____________________________________________(Buyer)
in consideration of payment in full of the purchase price for Limited Registration.
The Breeder agrees to:
1. Provide the buyer with AKC Limited Registration
2. Guarantee that puppy has had proper care to date of release to buyer, has been health checked by a reputable licensed
Veterinarian, and has received it’s first shots and has been de-wormed.
3. Provide records of shots given and Vet health Certification
4. Provide lifetime support for the buyer and new puppy
The Buyer agrees to:
1. Have puppy examined by a licensed, reputable Veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase. If the vet deems the pup to be ill, return to breeder immediately. We will either refund your purchase price, return the pup to you in well condition or replace it with another pup at buyer’s discretion.
2. Buyer agrees that puppy has not been purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill, or agent of same
3. Buyer not to register puppy under any other Pet Registry besides AKC (American Kennel Club), to do so would be
in breach of contract and buyer’s puppy/dog will be forfeited back to Crown Goldens
4. Provide annual Vet exams, and continue all required vaccines
5. Provide adequate housing away from the elements. Puppy/dog will NEVER be left on a chain. Buyer will groom, train, and
care for puppy/dog in the manner consistent with high-quality animal husbandry
6. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their Crown Golden to a dog rescue or an animal shelter without
permission from the breeder 7. Buyer agrees to put Crown Golden as the prefix in the dog’s registered name 8. Give Nuvet vitamins throughout the lifetime of pup. See Nuvet info in packet.
Breeder has to the best of their knowledge and ability made a good faith effort to determine that the puppy’s Dam and Sire are free of inheritable genetic diseases, by obtaining necessary health clearances, and have disclosed this information to the buyer by posting the clearances on the website.
If puppy should be found to be afflicted with a congenital disease of the hips, elbows, eyes, or heart, then the entire purchase price of puppy may be applied toward a puppy from a Crown Golden litter of your choice if the following conditions are met:
1. Buyer notifies Breeder promptly after such condition is diagnosed, and prior to puppy reaching 30 months of age
2. Buyer provides Breeder with documentation of inherited genetic disease
A) For dysplasia of elbows or hips, the puppy must have a new x-ray by Veterinarian to confirm diagnosis, and must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation
B) For severe heart murmur (grade 5/6, 6/6), the puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echocardiogram to confirm the diagnosis. Heart murmurs must still be present AFTER one year of age.
C) For congenital eye disease, the puppy must have a diagnosis by a certified Veterinarian ophthalmologist
D) In case of sudden demise of puppy, Breeder must have a written notice of puppy’s death from Buyer’s Vet, along with a Necropsy report indicating the cause of death.
3. Puppy must not have been bred
4. The puppy must have been maintained in good physical and mental condition with good muscle tone through proper exercise
5. The puppy has received proper immunizations, annual Vet exams, and heartworm prevention
6. The puppy must be returned to the breeder within 10 days of the diagnosis, with the puppy’s registration properly signed, transferring ownership back to the Breeder
7. Breeder reserves the right to have a second opinion from a reputable licensed Veterinarian and to acquire DNA to determine the puppy/dog is one of their lineages.
8. Breeder assumes no responsibility for any health testing or Veterinarian or OFA or shipping or transportation costs
9. Breeder assumes no responsibility for puppy contracting a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession.
10. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, or temperament of any puppy.
11. Breeder not responsible for accidents, negligence, or poisonings.
12. The value of puppy/dog for the purpose of this guarantee, is solely the original purchase price and does not include any additional value declared by buyer, such as value of show dog
13. This agreement shall be deemed consummated in the County of Riverside, California and shall be governed by the laws of the state of California. If for any reason litigation should occur, the venue shall lie in Riverside County, California. The Breeder will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
The Following Will Void All Guarantees:
A. Allowing puppy/dog to become obese or underfed at any time
B. Evidence of neglect or abuse
C. Previous related trauma (broken bones, etc.)
D. Dog has been bred
E. Evidence of strenuous exercise, such as use of treadmill, jogging, extensive standing on back legs, excessive retrieving,
or playing on slippery floors
F. Feeding puppy/dog anything other than premium quality dog food (Do not feed puppy food beyond 12 months of age)
G. Not providing puppy/dog with annual Vet exams, required vaccines, and yearly boosters H. These guarantees are non-transferable. Puppy/dog must be owned by the original Buyer named on this agreement
DEPOSITS, PICKUPS, AND SHIPPING:
1. A deposit of $500.00 is required to reserve a puppy. Puppies will be chosen by order of deposits received.
By six weeks of age buyer’s choice of puppy should be made. Puppies will be ready to go home between 8 and 9 weeks of age.
2. We no longer ship puppies by air cargo. If the puppy needs to travel by air, the buyer is responsible to fly and bring the
puppy home as a carry on. The buyer is responsible for making the flight arrangements.
3. Buyer is responsible for making arrangements with breeder as to day and time to pick puppy up.
4. A charge of $10.00 per day will be applied to the price of the puppy not picked up by 9 weeks of age.
BY SIGNING OF THIS CONTRACT/HEALTH WARRANTY, BUYER ACCEPTS ALL CONDITIONS OF THE ABOVE.
CITY_____________________________________ STATE_________ ZIP CODE___________
SIGNATURE OF BUYER: _____________________________________________________________________________
PHONE #__________________________ DATE: _______________________
DATE OF PICKUP_______________________________
SIGNATURE OF BREEDER: ______________________________________________________________________________